Group Benefits and Financial Strategies for Small Business Owners
Protect your employees with affordable and flexible Group Insurance and help them save with a Group Retirement plan. Create tax opportunities for you and your business & lower your risk.
- Health Spending Accounts (HSA) allowing you to build a benefits program that works for your small business needs and the needs of your employees
- Extended Healthcare
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Reduce payroll expenses
- Lower fees
- Tax benefits
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) and Spousal RRSP
- Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Registered Pension Plan (DPSP)
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan
- Individual Pension Plan (IPP)
- Personal Pension Plan (PPP)
- Simplify your finances by integrating your personal and business planning
- Financial planning with a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) focusing on small business owners regardless of the stage and size of your business
- Tax efficient solutions and Tax minimization strategies for your business and family
- Asset Protection and Risk Management
- Retirement planning and Estate Planning
- Business succession / exit planning
Your ability to earn an Income is your most valuable asset. Protect your Income for less than a cup of coffee a day!
*Based on 30 days per month. Injury only, 24-hour coverage, 30-day elimination period, to age 70 benefit period, under age 64. Other occupational classes are available. **Subject to all terms and conditions for receiving a benefit under the policy. ***Based on payout to age 70.
There are also other health insurance plan options that may be a good alternative or supplement to your traditional plan. Simply write off 100% of your health and dental expenses through your small business (must be incorporated)
A Health Spending Account (HSA) allows you to build a benefits program that works for your small business needs and the needs of your employees.
- Starts with an HSA to cover qualifying health and dental expenses.
- Expenses reimbursed through your HSA are 100% tax-free to employees and 100% tax-deductible to the business.
- Customize your plan by selecting from our optional coverage(s) that best suits the needs of your business and employees.